Here you can ask and answer questions, comment and vote for the questions of others and their answers. Both questions and answers can be revised and improved. Questions can be tagged with the relevant keywords to simplify future access and organize the accumulated material.
This Q&A site is moderated by its members, hopefully - including yourself! Moderation rights are gradually assigned to the site users based on the accumulated "karma" points. These points are added to the users account when others vote for his/her questions or answers. These points (very) roughly reflect the level of trust of the community.
No points are necessary to ask or answer the questions - so please - join us!
Community members are welcome to:
• Ask questions
Always read through the questions already asked and answered to see if your issue has already been addressed by someone else. Avoiding duplicate questions makes it easier to find the solutions. However, do add an "I had the same question" post as an answer to the question so we could see where several people had the same issues and improve our documentation.
Please include the product name tag to your question.
Make your questions as specific as possible. Don't ask things like "Need help" or "What's wrong?" Try something "How do i perform authentication with provided Java codesample (HTTP 401 response code)"
When you have an answer to your question that both solves the problem and given you an understanding of that solution, mark the answer with the "Accepted" status so people can see that it's resolved before they open it. This may help others who have the same question to find their answer.
• Answer questions
Don't just copy your working code as your answer, try to point out where the problem was but leave thus adding value to conversation.
Community members are prohibited to:
• Discuss licensing and pricing for ABBYY products unless they are published;
• Publish serial numbers, login credentials or any other personal/confidential information;
• Discuss methods of violation of licensing policy and/or software of ABBYY products;
• Promote non-ABBYY products or publish advetising content without special permission;
• Publish spam, duplicate questions or questions irrelevant to community, content conserning drugs, violence, explicit language or any other kind abusive content.
If you would like to find out more about this site - please see the frequently asked questions page.