Is there a way to work with Abbyy on revenue sharing where we could get a percentage of the revenues of conversions done through our site:

a.  on customer purchases of converted pages 
    b.  on sales of the desktop product (e.g. if we had a "buy AbbyyReader desktop" button on our site)
    c.  I haven't read the Conditions of Service for Abbyy carefully, but I assume we could buy page conversions from Abbyy in bulk and resell them to our customers at a higher rate.

We're not using your cloud OCR at present but it seems like there are a lot of possibilities... but I don't see information about this on your site.

Thank you very much.

asked 10 Jul '13, 02:10

discuss's gravatar image

discuss

We don't really encourage creation of clone sites that do just the same ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK or ABBYY FineReader Online that purely resell our service without added value. Actually, we clearly prohibit this in the license.

As to promotion of our services and/or products using your site - please send your proposal to cloudocrsdk@abbyy.com

link

answered 10 Jul '13, 11:42

Andrey%20Isaev's gravatar image

Andrey Isaev ♦♦

Thank you very much Andrey. I emailed the address you suggested yesterday and haven't heard back yet but hope to hear soon!

(11 Jul '13, 22:48) discuss
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×7
×1
×1

Asked: 10 Jul '13, 02:10

Seen: 791 times

Last updated: 11 Jul '13, 22:48

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal