Hi There,

I am new to this. I have loaded the "abbyy_php_example.php" onto my local PC server and put in "applicationID" and "password" but when i run the file it gets stuck on lines 53 & 55. See error following. Does anyone know what is going wrong.

Thanks.................Murray

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Entity: line 1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found in C:\xampplite\htdocs\wordpress\OCR\abbyy_php_example.php on line 53

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: Password should not be empty in C:\xampplite\htdocs\wordpress\OCR\abbyy_php_example.php on line 53

Warning: simplexml_load_string() [function.simplexml-load-string]: ^ in C:\xampplite\htdocs\wordpress\OCR\abbyy_php_example.php on line 53

Warning: First parameter must either be an object or the name of an existing class in C:\xampplite\htdocs\wordpress\OCR\abbyy_php_example.php on line 55 unexpected response Password should not be empty

asked 25 Sep '13, 05:08

murray's gravatar image

murray

To let us investigate the issue, could you send the code you use (including AppID and password) to CloudOCRSDK@abbyy.com?

(30 Sep '13, 23:05) Anastasia Ga... ♦♦
Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×2
×1

Asked: 25 Sep '13, 05:08

Seen: 5,598 times

Last updated: 30 Sep '13, 23:05

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal