I have a developer license and I use it on my desktop PC. On my PC I call GetEngineObject using this license as ProjectID. It works fine.
When I installed a temporary license (a license which is valid for 30 days which you sent me), the function GetEngineObject returns E_FAIL.
The license on the other machine was installed properly - I think. I installed there the LicenseServer and then run LicenseManager and activated this license.
Please help as soon as possible. Thank you.
asked 07 Jan '14, 21:23
Two things to do :
Go to LicenceManager et tell us what there is inside (First 4 char,last 4 char., functionality subset, protection type, installation type and expiration date). Check there is no Protection.developper.dll in Abbyy\Bin or Abbyy\Bin64\ dir.
and do a loop over licences. If you can see a good one, you can use it with :
I don't know what it is the second param. For me false or true works well (I uses false).
answered 10 Jan '14, 15:30
Most probably you are trying to debug your application with the Runtime license which is not allowed.
License SWXE11010003466902040470 is a Runtime one. So with it you can only run your application without Debugging.
answered 10 Jan '14, 09:43
Julia Anikus... ♦♦