Hello,

I am working on ABBYY Finereader Engine 11. I am using DocumentViewer, ImageViewer, ZoomViewer and TextEditor visual components in my application.

On the DocumentViewer component I am selecting a page, on the Page selection change event I have Recognized a particular region and highlighted the region through Page.Recognize() method.

How can I set the recognized text to the TextEditor component from the ImageViewer component without clicking any button? I want to automate the "Read" functionality of the ImageViewer component.

Please help.Thanks in advance.

I know Document.Process() method, which synchronizes all the visual components. I require fast recognizing and processing time.

asked 22 Apr '14, 16:35

AbbyyFan's gravatar image

AbbyyFan

edited 22 Apr '14, 16:42

You can use the Component Synchronizer component for your scenario. It allows to synchronize Visual Components in the application. That means that all viewing and editing operations will be processed synchronously in all connected components. You can connect to it Image Viewer via the ImageViewer property and Text Editor via the TextEditor property.

For more information please refer to the Developer's Help → Guided Tour → Advanced Techniques → Using GUI Elements → How Component Synchronizer Works and Developer's Help → Visual Components Reference → Supplementary Objects → ComponentSynchronizer.

link

answered 06 May '14, 18:03

Julia%20Anikushina's gravatar image

Julia Anikus... ♦♦

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×4
×2
×2
×1

Asked: 22 Apr '14, 16:35

Seen: 1,199 times

Last updated: 06 May '14, 18:03

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal