Can anyone tell me how I can automate the recognition process more or less in the same manner as the importing, verification and exporting of documents. To date I am able to import then it gets stuck on recognition. After human intervention it then again auto runs the verification and the export process. Any clues??

asked 21 May '14, 15:06

Hati's gravatar image

Hati

Can you please specify the product you use? You mentioned that the recognition is getting stuck. Can you please specify are there any error messages and what exact action you need to perform in order to get rid of stuck?

(21 May '14, 15:23) SDK_support ♦♦

We use FC10 For example now I am having difficulty dealing with the automation of the recognition process. Automating the recognition phase in the same manner as the automation of the importing and verification as well as the exporting of the document. Our solution now stalls on the recognition stage even though all of the fields have been tailored to specifications in properties(OCR printed, Marking Type= Simple, LetterCase= Auto, Orientation= Horizontal, One line) and yet it does not auto flow through to Export phase

(21 May '14, 15:56) Hati

ABBYY Technical Support will be happy to provide detailed instructions if you send several images in questions to support@abbyy.com reffering to this post.

(21 May '14, 16:51) SDK_support ♦♦
Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×2

Asked: 21 May '14, 15:06

Seen: 474 times

Last updated: 21 May '14, 16:51

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal