Hello Help, how can i get the original Position of a char after i deskew a picture for recognition?

UPD:

now i have solved it.

i use the function convertCoordinate. There i create 2 imagedoc object. The one i use it for Recognition... and the other one i use it for convertcoordinate. If you use a only a region on a imagedoc over imagemodification, there you cant use the convertcoordinate. That the reason that i have create 2 imagedoc.

asked 25 Jun '12, 20:51

Terrakotta's gravatar image

Terrakotta

edited 04 Feb '13, 19:57

Andrey%20Isaev's gravatar image

Andrey Isaev ♦♦

This should be a separate question and you should provide more details.

(26 Jun '12, 12:23) Dmitry Me ♦♦

To get the original position of a character after you deskew a picture for recognition you can use the following algorithm:

1. Get the position of a char on the deskewed image using the CharacterRegion object (see Help > Index > CharacterRegion).
  2. Use ConvertCoordinates method to convert the coordinates on the deskewed image to the coordinates on the original image (see the corresponding sample in our Knowledge Base).

I can also provide a sample code if you specify the programming language you use.

link

answered 05 Feb '13, 15:58

Anastasia%20Galimova's gravatar image

Anastasia Ga... ♦♦

Hi Anastasia,

if you could post a C# sample that would be great - for some reason the link did not work for me.

We are using the FR10 SDK and exporting the output to XML BTW - is there a way to just get the affine transformation (shift/rotation applied) included in the XML file?

Regards,

Patrick

link

answered 07 Jun '14, 12:43

patrick's gravatar image

patrick

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×5

Asked: 25 Jun '12, 20:51

Seen: 1,288 times

Last updated: 07 Jun '14, 12:43

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal