Actually I have a series of questions, my goal is to send an image to flexi capture engine by a web server and then getting the extracted data as xml response.Some one please help with these questions.
1.  How to configure the flexicapture engine to recognize the document. (Do I need to add any Abbay library to my Visual studio solution )
2.  How to send images directly to Felexicapture engine by web service and how to receive the response.
3.  Does it work same like as Abbyy cloud SKD?
4.  Is there any workarounds to create a custom web service ? If so how can I do that? Which DLL I need to add in to my projects.
5.  For layout templates, is it necessary to create a separate one to extract Arabic text?

asked 17 Jul '14, 15:17

abhinandnandu's gravatar image

abhinandnandu

edited 10 Mar, 15:42

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.5k16

Sorry for the long silence and thank you for your patience!

1. Yes, you need to add Abbyy libraries to your Visual Studio solution. You could learn more information from Help file or Code samples provided with the distributive.
  2. We have a FlexiCapture Web Service (C#) code sample. Please, investigate this sample, we hope it will be helpful.
  3. Abbyy FlexiCapture Engine 10 and Abbyy Cloud SDK are different products. They are based on different technologies and are expected to be used for different tasks. You could learn more about the most popular usage scenario of FlexiCapture Engine from Help->Introducing ABBYY FlexiCapture Engine 10->Basic usage scenarios or ask your Sales Manager about the details.
  4. Please, investigate our FlexiCapture Web Service (C#) code sample.
  5. To extract Arabic text you need to specify the language in your layout template.
link

answered 04 Aug '14, 13:27

SDK_support's gravatar image

SDK_support ♦♦

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×53
×37
×20
×19

Asked: 17 Jul '14, 15:17

Seen: 1,430 times

Last updated: 10 Mar, 15:42

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal