Hi, I have been using abbyyreader to convert pictures in jpg format to pdf files, and the resulting pdf files are usually not more than 6mb in size, but I recently noticed that the pdf files am getting are all over 15mb. And the pictures are still around the same size, and I didn't change any of the settings on my abbyyreader. Also, using another laptop with the same settings on the abbyyreader to convert the same pictures, am still getting the usual 6mb pdf files. I have restarted the laptop several times, did a hard restart too, but all to no avail, am still getting files of over 15mb, please any suggestions on what I should do? Thank you.

asked 22 Sep '14, 03:36

Steveraj01's gravatar image

Steveraj01

Can you please specify what product do you use? Is it FineReader or FineReader Engine or Cloud OCR SDK?

(22 Sep '14, 11:52) Anastasiya M... ♦♦

I am using ABBYY FineReader v11.0.102.583 OCR

(22 Sep '14, 13:13) Steveraj01

Thank you for the provided information! In case you are using FineReader please send all the questions regarding this product to Technical Support at support@abbyy.com.

link

answered 22 Sep '14, 13:38

Anastasiya%20Medvedeva's gravatar image

Anastasiya M... ♦♦

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×47
×3
×1

Asked: 22 Sep '14, 03:36

Seen: 974 times

Last updated: 22 Sep '14, 13:38

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal