Hi,

Is it possible to somehow distinguish the processImage-method's results based on the source images?

Let's say, I have first submitted 5 files using submitImage-method. Then I call processDocument and after the results are ready, i would like to read all the results related to different source files separately or at least at some point i would need to be able to separate the results based on source files. I'm just not sure if this is possible somehow?

asked 29 Dec '14, 15:42

ville's gravatar image

Season greetings and thank you for using software produced by our company!

Unfortunately, corresponding possibility is not implemented in the processDocument method.

Could you please describe your usage scenario to let us discuss this feature with our team?

link

answered 31 Dec '14, 16:18

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.5k16

Thank you and season greetings to you as well!

Ok, the core reason why I ended up asking this question was because I was thinking of some ways to reduce the amount of requests send to OCR cloud server. I thought that I might have been able to speed up my processes a bit if it would require only one result download request for all N number of files instead of N amount of separate requests.

Best regards, Ville

link

answered 02 Jan '15, 17:16

ville's gravatar image

We have discussed your request with our analyst and developers. If we implement image processing as you suggest the images will not be processed faster.

Firstly, the architecture of our service does not imply faster processing of multipage jobs. In fact, N single jobs will be processed faster than one job in N pages.

Secondly, it takes very little time to process requests for results downloading from our service. This is due to the fact that file transferring is performed with the help of MS Azure infrastructure, which is responsible for data storage, and is not performed by a working service instance.

link

answered 16 Jan '15, 11:03

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.5k16

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×42
×8
×3
×3
×2

Asked: 29 Dec '14, 15:42

Seen: 2,171 times

Last updated: 16 Jan '15, 11:03

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal