Hi everyone ,

I do not speak English very well, excuse me in advance .

I would like to know if it is possible with the SDK FlexiCapture , realize an application like this:

A robot that can recognize invoices, and if it belongs to no "document definition" , the user will have to create a new "document definition".

1 / Do I develop an application that lets you create a definition with the SDK FlexiCapture ?

2 / FlexiLayout software , is it available for all users?

PS : I really stuck on this notion of recognition and creation of document definition, if you could refer me .

Best regards,

asked 08 Jan '15, 12:34

Blooster's gravatar image

Blooster

You can find a detailed instruction how to create Document Definitions in FlexiCapture Engine 10 in the Developer's Help → Guided Tour → Advanced Techniques → Creating Document Definitions.

Also you can create Document Definitions without using special tools like ABBYY FlexiLayout Studio or ABBYY FormDesigner. However this API is not intended for designing comprehensive Document Definitions, in this case you'd better use proper ABBYY tools. For more information please refer to the Developer's Help → Guided Tour → Tutorial → Creating Document Definitions by Training.

As for FlexiLayout Studio please contact your ABBYY sales manager for more information.

link

answered 19 Jan '15, 14:39

Julia%20Anikushina's gravatar image

Julia Anikus... ♦♦

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×6
×2

Asked: 08 Jan '15, 12:34

Seen: 999 times

Last updated: 19 Jan '15, 14:39

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal