Hello,

I need to have all the numbers on my drawing selectable, because I need to link the numbers on the drawing to the numbers in the text below the drawing. My plan was to OCR scan the numbers and I got acces to ABBYY FineReader 12. ABBYY FineReader 12 recognizes the text good, but he see the drawing just as a drawing and don't look further on the drawing for the numbers. So my question is; "Is there any possibility to configurate the scanner that he recognizes the numbers on the drawing?" I hope someone have faced the same problem and have a solution for me. You can find the drawing at the attached files. Thank you all in advance!

With kind regards,

Koen de Haan

asked 13 Jan '15, 17:55

Koen%20de%20Haan's gravatar image

Koen de Haan

edited 19 Jan '15, 15:10

Do I understand correctly that the product you are using is ABBYY FineReader 12?

(19 Jan '15, 15:07) Julia Anikus... ♦♦

Yes I use ABBYY FineReader 12, I'll change that inmediatly

(19 Jan '15, 15:09) Koen de Haan

link text

Here is a link to a file witch has to be recognized. If you scroll down to page 14 you see a drawing and some text underneeth it. I need the numbers of the parts on the drawing to be scanned.

link

answered 13 Jan '15, 18:03

Koen%20de%20Haan's gravatar image

Koen de Haan

This forum is devoted to support of SDK products. Please send the description of your issue to http://onlinesupport.abbyy.com/ and our support staff will be happy to help.

link

answered 19 Jan '15, 16:48

Julia%20Anikushina's gravatar image

Julia Anikus... ♦♦

Thanks! I've sended the issue to them!

(19 Jan '15, 19:53) Koen de Haan
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×106
×6
×2
×2
×1

Asked: 13 Jan '15, 17:55

Seen: 2,090 times

Last updated: 19 Jan '15, 19:53

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal