I have encountered a strange problem that the default processing profile "TextExtraction_Accuracy" called from my .NET application (x86) cannot be used on a machine (Windows 7 x64 OS) with FineReader 11 Engine.

Exception Details: Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException Message: C:\Windows\system32\TextExtraction_Accuracy was not found. at FREngine.IEngine.LoadPredefinedProfile(String ProfileName)

The frengine library for x86 has been used (as the x64 library cannot be loaded from my application at all), do you have any hints about the above problem? Is it related to Developer library or just runtime library? But actually I also have encountered this problem even I was using Developer library occasionally.

asked 17 Jan '15, 12:53

Eddie%20Chu's gravatar image

Eddie Chu

Probably this issue caused by some incorrectness during ABBYY FineReader Engine 11 installation. Please try to reinstall ABBYY FineReader Engine 11. In case after this the issue still persists, please forward the description of it to SDK_Support@abbyy.com together with AInfo report.

link

answered 22 Jan '15, 19:18

Anastasiya%20Medvedeva's gravatar image

Anastasiya M... ♦♦

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×3

Asked: 17 Jan '15, 12:53

Seen: 771 times

Last updated: 22 Jan '15, 19:18

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal