Hi there,

As I could see in billing terms, the method processMRZ would charge one field in my account, but is being charged as one page.

Is there anything wrong with my code?

My email is rafac@hotmail.com

Thanks

Regards

asked 11 Feb '15, 19:22

Rafael%20Pinto's gravatar image

Rafael Pinto

There is a mistake in our Billing Terms. Actually the processMRZ method is billed as one A4 page. This mistake will be corrected soon.

Sorry for any possible inconveniences.

link

answered 12 Feb '15, 17:51

Julia%20Anikushina's gravatar image

Julia Anikus... ♦♦

But we decided to use this method because of this.

The price for a field is $ 0,014 and A4 page is 0,07, almost 7 times more than we calculated to decide to use this system.

We developed everything based on your system and now you simply say that you published a wrong information in your website and now you are going to charge me 7 times more than you stated?

I cannot trust in this company. In the future, you can also say that you increase the prices and if we want to continue using we will need to pay the difference. This make no sense.

link

answered 12 Feb '15, 19:43

Rafael%20Pinto's gravatar image

Rafael Pinto

We are sorry that you are unhappy with our pricing model. We have not changed prices during the entire existence of the service. The processMRZ method always was billed as one A4 page. It was a mistake in our Billing Terms which contained inaccurate information.

We would like to note that our prices are flexible. The price depends on volume which you recognize: the more you recognize the lower a price is.

We highly value that you have chosen ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK and create your business with us. Please let us to provide you with 100 free pages to compensate inconveniences.

(20 Feb '15, 17:10) Julia Anikus... ♦♦
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×7
×6

Asked: 11 Feb '15, 19:22

Seen: 1,027 times

Last updated: 20 Feb '15, 17:10

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal