Hi,

I have a problem with a date formatted like dd.MM.YYYY sometimes the is recognized as dd,MM,YYYY

I saw two solutions :

• in advanced post search detect comma and then replace commas with dots, I think I find comma with if( not IsNull and Value.Find(",")) but can I replace comma with dots ?

• I created 3 field day, month and year so I have all date parts, hoping to concatenate those 3 fields in a text block, through Expression, so I tried

SearchElements.Header.References.Day.Value + "." + SearchElements.Header.References.Month.Value + "." + SearchElements.Header.References.Year.Value

but obviously it's not the way Expressions work since I have "Error: Error in position 0: Unexpected expression type"

(I use a text field to get the date and really need a date formatted with the pattern dd.MM.YYYY)

Thank for your help...

asked 11 Mar '15, 14:07

Guillaume%20B's gravatar image

Guillaume B

edited 12 Mar '15, 13:20

In case you have any questions about ABBYY FlexiLayout Studio or about ABBYY FlexiCapture, please send your questions to ABBYY Technical Support. They will be happy to provide detailed instructions. You can find Technical Support Contacts here.

link

answered 11 Mar '15, 15:22

Julia%20Anikushina's gravatar image

Julia Anikus... ♦♦

edited 11 Mar '15, 15:22

I wasn't searching in the right place :

the character replacement is possible in the document definition's editor, in the fields properties it's possible to set automatic correction...and character replacement is available there.

link

answered 11 Mar '15, 17:59

Guillaume%20B's gravatar image

Guillaume B

Do I understand correctly that the issue was resolved? In case it was not please send the detailed description to ABBYY Technical Support. You can find Technical Support Contacts here: http://www.abbyy.com/support/contacts/.

(12 Mar '15, 11:40) Julia Anikus... ♦♦

It's resolved, I added a resolved tag in title

(12 Mar '15, 13:22) Guillaume B
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×3
×1

Asked: 11 Mar '15, 14:07

Seen: 951 times

Last updated: 12 Mar '15, 13:22

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal