Hi,

I have encountered a problem that I have installed the ABBYY SDK on a workstation. OS: Windows 7 (x64)

However, when I try to load the FREngine (x86) from my application. My application exited without any signal. Moreover, I found that an error log file, namely FREngine.dll.log, had been generated at the path C:\Program Data\ABBYY.

Content as follows: 6760 :The launch of the ABBYY product has been interrupted. Some files may have been corrupted. Please reinstall the program or contact your system administrator. Error code: 100

The same problem happened when I ran the installed ABBYY sample program too. Might I know what the problem probably is? Please suggest. Thanks!

asked 25 Mar '15, 11:35

Eddie%20Chu's gravatar image

Eddie Chu

Hi Eddie!

The ABBYY FineReader Engine 11 has been thoroughly tested on the Windows 7 (x64). I have installed it without similar problems on the Europeen, Chinese and some others versions. So most probably you have installed the FREngine incompletely or incorrectly, or the distribution package was corrupted. Indeed, the log file "FREngine.dll.log" should be generated at "C:\ProgramData\ABBYY\SDK\11\FineReader Engine" by default, not at the path "C:\Program Data\ABBYY".

Try to reinstall the distribution package, check before installation that all FREngine's files were deleted properly. If it doesn't help, you had better write to the technical support in details (with the FREngine version, AInfo-log ). You could find the direct support contacts in the Developer's Help->Contact ABBYY->Technical Support.

link

answered 27 Mar '15, 11:52

Natalia%20Karaseva's gravatar image

Natalia Kara...

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×39

Asked: 25 Mar '15, 11:35

Seen: 3,160 times

Last updated: 27 Mar '15, 11:52

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal