Hello, I already have a license for ABBYY FineReader 10 which is already activated on our Development Server. Now we are planning to re-platforming our system to Java, so as part of that POC - I've installed ABBYY FineReader 10 on my local machine and activated our same existing license through networked license. After doing this - I am trying to run the sample HELLO.java program shipped with ABBYY FindeReader and getting below error. "There are no licenses on <<my local="" machine="" name="">>"

How can I point the sample HELLO.java to load a license which is there on our Development server and NOT on my local machine?

Below is the code responsible for loading the FineReader Engine... Engine.Load( SamplesConfig.GetDllFolder(), SamplesConfig.GetDeveloperSN(), null, null );

Regards,

asked 01 Apr '15, 17:53

vshah's gravatar image

vshah

Hello,

In case of the "There are no licenses ..." message you should contact the technical support of your region. Please, find the contacts in Developer's Help -> Contact ABBYY -> Technical Support.

link

answered 02 Apr '15, 10:42

Natalia%20Karaseva's gravatar image

Natalia Kara...

Thank you, But then why I am seeing my development server's license in my License Manager installed on my local machine. I would expect my java class to recognize the license which I loaded through networked license. Isn't it?

(02 Apr '15, 11:43) vshah

To better assist you and to help with network license in FineReader Engine it is necessary to investigate some additional information, such as the Ainfo report, the serial number. Please, send it to support@abbyy.com. The Ainfo report (a ZIP file) can be created via the AInfo utility (run Ainfo.exe from the \Bin\Support folder of FREngine).

(03 Apr '15, 11:15) Natalia Kara...
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×23
×2

Asked: 01 Apr '15, 17:53

Seen: 1,171 times

Last updated: 03 Apr '15, 11:15

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal