We have been running the ABBYY FineReader 10.5 SDK for over two years and just a few weeks ago, we have been receiving the following error in our production environment... "Failed to run license ... There are no free licenses" and the following error in our development environment... "License SWAD-1000-0003-####-####-#### was removed from Folder C:\ProgramData\ABBYY\SDK\10\Licenses on XWPHXT360DFNT1" Our server configuration has not changed and we are well within our page usage limits. Please advise what we can do to remedy this situation.

asked 09 Apr '15, 23:20

pcutrone's gravatar image

pcutrone

edited 27 May '15, 04:42

Hello!

Please see the article: http://knowledgebase.ocrsdk.com/article/1096 . Hope it will help. If not, it would be better to contact support to support@abbyy.com and to send them the Ainfo report and detailed description of the issue.

link

answered 10 Apr '15, 15:04

Natalia%20Karaseva's gravatar image

Natalia Kara...

Hi Phil!

As I understand your license is not the Network license. It is necessary to clarify because the reason of the network license disappearing is that you may slow down the performance of the application during debugging. So, if the Network server doesn't receive the response from the workstation during 2 minutes, it suggests that the connection is broken.

However, if your license is not Network license, probably, during the application work there was “Update License” button pressed in the License Manager. Thus, after it the application stops and return mentioned error message: “License SWAD-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx was removed from Folder C:\ProgramData\ABBYY\SDK\10\Licenses on XWPHXT360DFNT1”. And after it license in C:\ProgramData\ABBYY\SDK\10\Licenses folder is updated.

So, are there are license file SWAD-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx in C:\ProgramData\ABBYY\SDK\10\Licenses folder indeed?

I'm afraid there are the all recommendations I could give. I recommend to contact support in case of such issues.

link

answered 10 Apr '15, 15:59

Natalia%20Karaseva's gravatar image

Natalia Kara...

It appears that the two SWAD files were just updated a week ago. It appears that I am running a Network License although this is just one dev machine. The NetworkServer.log file contains the following two repetitive lines... "10/04/15 13:11:05 (1264) IKey 1000 synchronization failed: Failed to load library IKeyApi.dll. Error code 126 (The specified module could not be found.)" and "10/04/15 13:11:05 (1264) CodeMeter key synchronization failed: Failed to load library WibuCm32.dll. Error code 126 (The specified module could not be found.)"

(10 Apr '15, 16:17) pcutrone

If you are not sure what I should do next, then I will send an email to support with a link to this thread and see if they can help me.

Thanks,

Phil

(10 Apr '15, 16:17) pcutrone

Yes, it would be better to contact support. Just let them know about this correspondence.

(10 Apr '15, 16:45) Natalia Kara...
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×47
×40
×1

Asked: 09 Apr '15, 23:20

Seen: 4,354 times

Last updated: 27 May '15, 04:44

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal