Hi there,

I'm using processMRZ method, sometimes I get errors (invalid informations on MRZ - like DOB, Passport Expiry date or something like this).

How can I re-process this image? If a send the same command using curl (php), I get instantly the same errors, seens to be cached, I think the server does not even try to re-recognize the image.

As I could see on billing terms, I can re-process up to 100 images per day. Actually I send about 20 images/day and I'm getting errors on about of 10-15% of them.

Thanks, and hope to hear you soon

regards

asked 13 Apr '15, 19:06

Rafael%20Pinto's gravatar image

Rafael Pinto

Hi Rafael,

If you re-process your images with the same method and recognition settings, you will get the same recognition result. This is a correct and expected behavior of the service. The algorithm of MRZ searching is not changing from one call to another call of the method.

In order to understand what can be the reason of OCR inaccuracy, could you please send some images for which the issue can be reproduced to Cloudocrsdk@abbyy.com?

link

answered 14 Apr '15, 14:08

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.4k16

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×7
×1

Asked: 13 Apr '15, 19:06

Seen: 527 times

Last updated: 14 Apr '15, 14:08

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal