I have some questions about the following use case:

1. The case is when I submitted picture to ABBYY Cloud OCR platform and finished the task. However the internet disconnected and I have not confirmed the task is finished or not. When I re-connected, cloud I check the task status, or do I have to submit again?

2. When I submitted lot of pictures to ABBYY, however the processing time is too long to wait. Cloud I just submit pictures, after an hour or half hour I come back to check or search the history tasks status on cloud ocr platform to know all tasks status and download results.

My question is how to implement those two use cases on android platform? Which API cloud I use and check the history tasks status.

asked 27 Apr '15, 07:07

Bevis's gravatar image

Bevis

edited 27 Apr '15, 07:08

To implement these two scenarios you can use the getTaskStatus method. The method returns the current status of the task and the URL of the result of processing for completed tasks. That is you can download the OCR result as soon as the “status” attribute in the getTaskStatus call has the “Сompleted” value.

Also see the listTasks and listFinishedTasks methods, they should be useful in your project implementation.

link

answered 28 Apr '15, 13:59

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.5k16

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×160
×2
×2

Asked: 27 Apr '15, 07:07

Seen: 819 times

Last updated: 28 Apr '15, 13:59

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal