Could you please guide me how to run this web api on java? I downloaded eclipse luna and downloaded the code. So, I open the .java files into the eclipse right and then run the TestApp.java file? It says ant build not found :s

Please help !

asked 30 Apr '15, 09:59

AnzaShaikh's gravatar image

AnzaShaikh

edited 07 May '15, 18:19

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.5k16

You should not add the source files manually. To run the project in Eclipse Luno you just have to do File -> Import -> Existing Project into Workspace, and then browse to the location where the .classpath and .project files exists for your project (https://github.com/abbyysdk/ocrsdk.com/tree/master/Java/Abbyy.Ocrsdk.client). Eclipse will see the .project file and automatically add the project. To run the sample do Project -> Build All, the project will be built and you will be able to use it.

link

answered 07 May '15, 18:18

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.5k16

I tried doing that before as well, but the problem is that when i browse for the .project file, it doesnt show there, i only see the other folders like src and settings folder etc

link

answered 11 May '15, 20:59

AnzaShaikh's gravatar image

AnzaShaikh

You just have to browse till the folder where the .project is, you don't have to select that file.

link

answered 12 May '15, 11:08

Jacopo%20Interbartolo's gravatar image

Jacopo Inter...

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×160
×47
×4

Asked: 30 Apr '15, 09:59

Seen: 1,656 times

Last updated: 12 May '15, 11:08

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal