I'm in the process of integrating OCRSDK and found that Dom4j is stumbling over the @link value that is used for the XML schema's. The XML is parsed correctly, but I cannot use XPath to query it. If I specify "//value" (or any other xpath that should return results) nothing is found (null).

However, if I remove the xmlns="@link" xmlns:xsi="@link" xsi:schemaLocation="@link" from the XML, things work fine.

I'm also confused about how to interprete the @link. How should I read that?

asked 25 Sep '12, 17:57

tbee's gravatar image

tbee

edited 01 Oct '12, 09:46

Vasily%20Panferov's gravatar image

Vasily Panferov ♦♦

Xom is also tumbling over:

Caused by: nu.xom.MalformedURIException: Missing scheme in absolute URI reference at nu.xom.Verifier.throwMalformedURIException(Unknown Source) at nu.xom.Verifier.checkAbsoluteURIReference(Unknown Source) at nu.xom.Element.build(Unknown Source) ...

(25 Sep '12, 18:06) tbee

I've workaround the problem by simply removed the part from the returned XML.

(25 Sep '12, 18:20) tbee

This is a bug on our part - the string is a placeholder that was intended to be replaced with URIs. We are currently evaluating how to best fix this.

link

answered 26 Sep '12, 17:18

Dmitry%20Me's gravatar image

Dmitry Me ♦♦

Why this has not been fixed yet? It is impossible to process such xml!

What is you solution to this problem? I am using .net and thinking what would be the best way to remove this tag.

Thanks

(04 Jun '13, 11:36) lysy1121

Why this has not been fixed yet? It is impossible to process such xml!

What is you solution to this problem? I am using .net and thinking what would be the best way to remove this tag.

Thanks

link

answered 03 Jun '13, 11:25

lysy1121's gravatar image

lysy1121

edited 03 Jun '13, 11:36

All of .NET samples for the service are completely insensitive to this problem.

(04 Jun '13, 14:15) Dmitry Me ♦♦

Well I can't agree with it. Maybe I am missing something here. I am using cloud OCR and the returned xml has the following namespaces xmlns, xmlns:xsi, xsi:schemaLocation.

Without removing xmlns namespace I am not able to access/read any info from the xml as it is not valid xml. You mentioned that your .NET samples are completely insensitive to this problem. But your samples only provide a way OCR image and download OCRed document. It doesn't provide a functionality to read it so it not relevant to the issue. I am using your samples anyway. Any idea when this could be fixed?

(05 Jun '13, 01:50) lysy1121
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×49
×23

Asked: 25 Sep '12, 17:57

Seen: 2,662 times

Last updated: 05 Jun '13, 01:50

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal