Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum so please ignore if my question is too obvious or irrelevant.

I am building and application for one of my client and trying out different test cases. The cloud sdk is performing very good for images whose resolution is below HD. But I am getting slight delay while processing images which have high resolution and bigger in size.
If someone from Abbyy can provide me a detail of general response time from cloud ocr.

The application I am working upon will be making 10K + requests/month, I was wondering that can this be a part of SLA that image will be processed under 5 seconds.

asked 18 Jun '15, 21:34

Praveen's gravatar image

Praveen

The processing time depends on the image you recognize, the settings you use and the internet connection speed. Please find below our recommendations how you can try to speed up the processing time in ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK:

1) Image Quality

The Best Practices section provides our tips how to scan and photograph documents to achieve the best recognition and time-consuming results.

2) Recognition Settings

Please check our tips from the Experiencing slow processing speed post.

Also we have sent you more details by e-mail.

link

answered 19 Jun '15, 15:49

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.5k16

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×160
×6

Asked: 18 Jun '15, 21:34

Seen: 1,081 times

Last updated: 19 Jun '15, 15:49

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal