Hi,

I’ve developed an application which use first, FREngine 9 to read barcode and next FCEngine to read text blocks. My problem is to unload FREngine (for loading FCEngine after), I have this error message : alt text

How can I to do that?

Thanks a lot

asked 10 Aug '15, 10:30

Cmoutier's gravatar image

Cmoutier

Your issue should be investigated on our side, so we need some additional information from you. Please send the following information to TechSupport_eu@abbyy.com by e-mail:

1) your serial number;

2) the build of FineReader Engine 9.0 (the version of FREngine.dll);

3) the log file generated by your application with the list of unreleased objects in the end. To switch on logging please use the IEngine::StartLogging method;

4) the code snippet(s) where you use the Engine object, so we could try to reproduce this issue in our environment.

(10 Aug '15, 14:56) Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦

I have posted on this email, but it's very long to hase an answer...

I have done that : GC.Collect() GC.WaitForPendingFinalizers() UnloadFREngine() but it doesn't work.

I haven't FRDocument.Close. How can I close my opened image file?

Thanks a lot

link

answered 10 Aug '15, 15:44

Cmoutier's gravatar image

Cmoutier

Please try to nullify all the Engine sub-objects in the end of their scopes. After that please run your application and check again whether there are some unreleased objects in the end of the log file.

Also make sure that you work with the Engine object within STA-thread. You should wrap all work with the Engine object: initialization, document processing and deinitialization into a single STA-thread. If thread is not STA-thread, then various unpredictable errors may occur.

link

answered 10 Aug '15, 20:19

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.5k16

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×35
×2
×1

Asked: 10 Aug '15, 10:30

Seen: 998 times

Last updated: 10 Aug '15, 20:19

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal