Hi,
I am using the DVM_Details mode for my document viewer and was wondering the following two things:

1. If you right-click the header at runtime, there will be a context menu allowing you to change the columns which are displayed (e.g. remove he error/warning). Is there a way to change the columns which should be displayed via coding?
  2. The Comment column seems useful in order to give the user additional information. Is there a way to add text to this column?

I could not find anything in the documentation about the header nor about altering the view. Is it simply not possible?

asked 20 Apr '16, 12:53

Florian's gravatar image

Florian

Sorry for the delay with response.

1. You can make some table headers as non-visible for Documentviewer.Mode = DVM_Details only through GUI. Unfortunately, it is not possible to tune it in FREngine API.
  2. You can add the text to this column also through GUI. Please right-click on the selected page from the list and choose the Page Properties menu item in the context menu:

alt text

The Page comment field in VisualComponents does not connected with FREngine API.

link
This answer is marked "community wiki".

answered 22 Apr '16, 14:38

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.5k16

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×1
×1
×1
×1

Asked: 20 Apr '16, 12:53

Seen: 301 times

Last updated: 22 Apr '16, 14:38

Related questions

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal