Hello,

I wrote a CustomImageSource with its FileAdapter and ReadStream (I pass the image directly with a byte array read from database). This is the strage error: - FC processor starts into a while(true) statement - it reads the file (I debugged the ReadStream class and I am sure that it reads) - after reading i have an error on "Sharing Violation" with ErrorType: PET_ImageFileNotFound - FC processor continues the reading into the while(true) once o twice but it doesn't read anything (with debug NO ReadStream or other Classes call) - FC processor finds the file and I can Export the document.

It is a normal behaviour? Why it give me an error, continues "for nothing" and then after all I can do the export? How can I have a reference on witch document is "exportable" if I have a lot of documents and I have to know that is the document it has processed?

Thank you Angelo

asked 17 May '16, 18:35

angusto's gravatar image

angusto

Hello!

Please, provide us with the following information via email SDK_Support@abbyy.com 1. Detailed steps sequence, which leads to the problem. 2. At which step do you want to get the "exportable" document name? 3. Project, which illustrates this issue. 4. Document definitions. 5. Document example.

(24 May '16, 16:59) Anna Savinova ♦♦

Thanks! I think the problem is before the processing beacuse I'm loading a customimagesource and when the processor tries to read the document it has the error. I'll send everything via e-mail. Thanks you in advance!

(24 May '16, 17:05) angusto

Hello, I have seen many views of this post! Doesn't anyone have a solution or an idea or an comprensive documentation? Thanks

link

answered 24 May '16, 15:05

angusto's gravatar image

angusto

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×43
×1

Asked: 17 May '16, 18:35

Seen: 473 times

Last updated: 24 May '16, 17:05

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal