i want to apply OCR ABBY Arabic with 4 photos at same time , thi is my code C#:

string language = "Arabic"; ProcessingSettings settings = new ProcessingSettings(); settings.SetLanguage(language);
settings.SetOutputFormat(OutputFormat.txt);

string[] sourceFiles = new String[] { @"C:\CINPROCESSING\Prenom.jpg", @"C:\CINPROCESSING\nom.jpg", @"C:\CINPROCESSING\numcin.jpg", @"C:\CINPROCESSING\Date.jpg" } ;

string[] outputFileBase = new String[] { @"C:\CINPROCESSING\Prenom.txt", @"C:\CINPROCESSING\nom.txt", @"C:\CINPROCESSING\numcin.txt", @"C:\CINPROCESSING\Date.txt" };

for (int fileIndex = 0; fileIndex < sourceFiles.Length; fileIndex++)
            {
                string filePath = sourceFiles[fileIndex];
                OcrSdkTask task = restClient.ProcessImage(sourceFiles[fileIndex], settings);
                task = waitForTask(task, restClient);
                restClient.DownloadResult(task, outputFileBase[fileIndex]);
            }

Sometimes I have results successfully, sometimes i have ERROR!!!

ERROR: C:\CINPROCESSING\Prenom.jpg FileNOTFound !!! !!!Same ERROR for others photos : C:\CINPROCESSING\nom.jpg, .. And i have this photo and others , all are correct in the PATH!!

How can i fix it?

Thanks,

asked 11 Jul '16, 17:00

thabet%20idris's gravatar image

thabet idris

It seems there is something wrong in the logic of your application. Please make sure that your images are free from previous recognition processes and there are no any conflicts between different processes that are operating with the same files.

Also I would recommend you to use any HTTP debugger (for example, Fiddler) to debug your code. It can be very useful during developing and for identifying the issues.

(13 Jul '16, 12:23) Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦

Very thanks,

I must make Full permission of pictures

Thanks,

(15 Jul '16, 10:46) thabet idris
Be the first one to answer this question!
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×36
×8
×6

Asked: 11 Jul '16, 17:00

Seen: 1,031 times

Last updated: 15 Jul '16, 10:46

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal