Hi,

I have applied for free usage of the ABBYY SDK as a student and haven't received a response - I was wondering what I could do to expedite the process ?

Thanks.

asked 27 Nov '16, 08:46

Deeptanshu%20Singhvi's gravatar image

Deeptanshu S...

You have been refused in the membership of ABBYY Students Program due to non-compliance with Terms and conditions. To get the free package, you should publish an overview of your project at your website, personal blog, Facebook page, LinkedIn account, or any other online resource, with a link to www.ocrsdk.com. In the overview, you should describe the project’s purpose and the way the OCR technology can make it better.

link

answered 28 Nov '16, 12:45

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.5k16

Hi, I have resubmitted my application and was wondering if I can get the approval now.

(05 Dec '16, 20:04) Deeptanshu S...

Unfortunately, we still cannot approve your request, because your website and the description of your project does not satisfy this program conditions. First of all, your website is not a blog or social network, this is an empty web page with a link to www.ocrsdk.com. The page has zero attendance and the project description is very poor.

For example, you can post your project overview at your personal blog, Facebook page, LinkedIn account, the University forum, or any other online social resource. The overview should include more details and be at least half page.

link

answered 07 Dec '16, 10:49

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.5k16

Hi Oksana - I have fixed the issues mentioned above and submitted an application. Was wondering what you thought now?

(18 Jan, 19:33) Deeptanshu S...

We are checking your description. It can take some time.

(19 Jan, 13:28) Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×195

Asked: 27 Nov '16, 08:46

Seen: 448 times

Last updated: 19 Jan, 13:28

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal