Hello ABBYY,

I have created a new User Language[Old Romanian], trained a set of patterns and added dictionary for this language under ABBYY FineReader Professional 12 ESD. I would like to know if it is possible to add this language to the existing language pack and work with it.

Thank you!

asked 09 Jan, 15:06

bumbutudor10's gravatar image

bumbutudor10

closed 09 Jan, 15:15

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.4k16

Happy New Year!

Your question is related to ABBYY desktop product, and this forum is for the developers using our SDK. I have direct your request to my colleagues who are responsible for ABBYY FineReader support. They will contact you very soon.

(09 Jan, 15:15) Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦

Thank you!

Using desktop product it works fine, but i want to use your SDK to make a
new WEB App. In the created Application i want to integrate a new recognition language which your language pack doesn't contain. Is it possible to train a new language or upload to Cloud existing one trained under desktop version of FineReader?

(09 Jan, 15:35) bumbutudor10

Thank you for clarification.

ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK does not support the pattern training option and adding of user patterns saved in ABBYY FineReader. However, for your scenario you can use another our SDK, offline solution - ABBYY FineReader Engine. To get a trial version of ABBYY FineReader Engine 11, please fill in the form or contact your region sales manager.

link

answered 09 Jan, 15:53

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.4k16

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×16
×9
×1

Asked: 09 Jan, 15:06

Seen: 73 times

Last updated: 09 Jan, 15:53

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal