In my application, I am re-processing the same pdf and each time it is deducting from my available pages. I am passing a URL linking to a pdf file and converting it into a Stream to start the process versus passing a physical file location like the sample code did. Am I missing something in my code? How exactly does it know it's already been re-processed?

asked 28 Jan, 02:11

cuongphu's gravatar image

cuongphu

ABBYY OCR service provides free re-recognition of the image: full page recognition of any image recognized once will be performed for free while your account is not empty. However, note that we have the limitation on the number of repeated recognitions per account per day (at the moment it is allowed to re-process up to 100 images per day for free). Also please pay your attention to the fact that if you delete the recognized image (using the deleteTask method) or if it is being deleted automatically*, next recognition of this image will be charged as a new one.

(*) Service will schedule any uploaded image for deletion once any of the following conditions is met:

• 42 hours after an image has been uploaded to the Service;
  • 24 hours after an image has been processed by the Service.

You can also find more detailed information in the Service Billing Terms.

link
This answer is marked "community wiki".

answered 30 Jan, 12:54

Oksana%20Serdyuk's gravatar image

Oksana Serdyuk ♦♦
1.5k16

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×2

Asked: 28 Jan, 02:11

Seen: 86 times

Last updated: 30 Jan, 12:54

Related questions

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal