Hello,

I use ABBYY OCR SDK with profile: "textExtraction", language: "english" and output format: "pdfSearchable". After I submit invoice (see attached screenshot) I have all words OK, but the words "VALUE" and "PAGE" at DX of table on black background was not recognized. All another words was recognized. What is happened with these two words?

The quality of original document is higher than attached screenshot. Screenshot is only because i can not post this invoice to forum (but if you want I can email original invoice to you by mail).

Thank you very much, Vitalie

invoice

asked 27 Feb '13, 18:35

Vitalie's gravatar image

Vitalie

Hello Vitalie,

To investigate the situation we need the original file. Please send it to CloudOCRSDK@abbyy.com.

Thank you!

(01 Mar '13, 17:51) Anastasia Ga... ♦♦

Hi Anastasia, I sent the e-mail.

(02 Mar '13, 12:43) Vitalie

Anastasia, I noticed that if I do in Photoshop the "Adjustment >> Invert" and have a "negativ" of the invoice: the recognizing procedure works well and I have all the text from the page. I hope my info will help you to solve the bug.

(08 Mar '13, 14:21) Vitalie

Vitalie, the developers confirmed it is a bug in our technologies, they are working on it now. I will contact you as soon as I will have additional information. Thank you for your collaboration and patience!

link

answered 12 Mar '13, 15:07

Anastasia%20Galimova's gravatar image

Anastasia Ga... ♦♦

(internal request #341620)

(12 Mar '13, 15:08) Anastasia Ga... ♦♦

Thank you, Anastasia! I will wait for news.

(12 Mar '13, 15:09) Vitalie

Hello Anastasia, do you have some news for this bug? :)

(05 Apr '13, 16:08) Vitalie

Hello Vitalie, The issue should be fixed in the future, but, unfortunately, the developers cannot provide the exact time of the fixes. Thank you for your patience!

(11 Apr '13, 17:16) Anastasia Ga... ♦♦
Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×49
×29
×3
×2
×1

Asked: 27 Feb '13, 18:35

Seen: 2,662 times

Last updated: 11 Apr '13, 17:16

© 2016 ABBYY. All rights Reserved. www.ABBYY.com | Privacy Policy | Legal