Change account email

• Last Post 13 July 2014
screenname posted this 21 February 2014

I need to change the email associated with the account. How do I update my profile to do that or add another user to the account?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Anastasia Galimova posted this 23 February 2014

Unfortunately, we cannot change e-mail address directly. You can do the following:

1. Create an account with new e-mail address,
  2. Create an application using this account,
  3. Sent us the names of your applications (old and new).

We will add pages to your new application and block the old one.

UPD: Now e-mail address could be changed on our side. To change it, send a request to CloudOCRSDK@abbyy.com with the current address and the new address.

screenname posted this 24 February 2014

If I do this, I will have to update the app token that I'm using in my code?

Anastasia Galimova posted this 25 February 2014

Application ID and password will be different. You can either specify them via GUI (for example, in our C# GUI sample you can do it by pressing File>Connection settings), or change your code directly.

John Fox posted this 09 July 2014

I registered with an invalid email accidentally. Now that I have a valid account and application ID, I have no way of knowing what the first (invalid) account's application ID is (which I added a package to), because the email I used could never receive the application ID. What do I do? Who do I send the info to? Thanks.

Anastasia Galimova posted this 09 July 2014

Now e-mail address could be changed on our side. To change it, send a request to CloudOCRSDK@abbyy.com with the current address and the new address.

John Fox posted this 09 July 2014

Hi Anastasia,

Oops, too late. Both the correct and incorrect accounts exist. I guess I'll still need the application ID's credit migrated to the correct account.

Anastasia Galimova posted this 10 July 2014

No problem, we can block the incorrect account and add pages to the correct one. Please send us both e-mail addresses.

John Fox posted this 10 July 2014

Where do I send the info?

Anastasia Galimova posted this 10 July 2014

CloudOCRSDK@abbyy.com

Anastasia Galimova posted this 13 July 2014

Thank you! Done.

John Fox posted this 13 July 2014

Awesome, I see it. Thanks!

Close