I'm developing an application that uses a photo of a page of text taken from an iPhone, sends this photo to the OCR SDK and uses the text extracted to perform searches. Since this is a realtime system speed is important. However the results of the OCR are going to be used to select from a product database trying to find the best match against text. So accuracy is also even more important.
I'm wondering what are the parameter settings for this type of use case to optimize for accuracy.
Specifically, what should the settings be for the following parameters?
- profile: which one of these? documentConversion, documentArchiving, textExtraction
- textType: assuming it should be normal?
- imageSource: assuming it should be photo?
- correctOrientation: assuming true since the iPhone can be of any orientation?
- correctSkew: Assuming true since the user can take a picture at any angle?
Also assuming all the other parameters passed will not affect the accuracy.