Confusion free or paid

• Last Post 16 March 2015
uday posted this 14 March 2015

Hello,

I am iOS developer i am creating one app app called mega millioner. I want to integrate ocr sdk in that for charecter fetching so i want to know about the price of this sdk and payment detail whats the excet price its one time payment or any renewal after some time is require. if it is paid then can you send me price catalog for that or i can get it free sdk librabry. Can you please solve my confusion for that.

Thank you in advance...

Oksana Serdyuk posted this 16 March 2015

The detailed information about the billing terms and the image’s cost estimation is available here: Billing Terms and Plans and Pricing.

After the registration you automatically get a Free Test Set. This test set consists of free 50 A4 pages (or 250 text fields) during 90 days from the registration date. After if you are going to use the service longer, you should purchase as much pages as you need. Notice that any package is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase, any additional purchases during that period will extend validity period for 90 days from the date of the latest purchase.

Close