How run ABBYY OCR on eclipse

• 1.7K Views
  • Last Post 12 May 2015
AnzaShaikh posted this 30 April 2015

Could you please guide me how to run this web api on java? I downloaded eclipse luna and downloaded the code. So, I open the .java files into the eclipse right and then run the TestApp.java file? It says ant build not found :s

Please help !

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Oksana Serdyuk posted this 07 May 2015

You should not add the source files manually. To run the project in Eclipse Luno you just have to do File -> Import -> Existing Project into Workspace, and then browse to the location where the .classpath and .project files exists for your project (https://github.com/abbyysdk/ocrsdk.com/tree/master/Java/Abbyy.Ocrsdk.client). Eclipse will see the .project file and automatically add the project. To run the sample do Project -> Build All, the project will be built and you will be able to use it.

AnzaShaikh posted this 11 May 2015

I tried doing that before as well, but the problem is that when i browse for the .project file, it doesnt show there, i only see the other folders like src and settings folder etc

Jacopo Interbartolo posted this 12 May 2015

You just have to browse till the folder where the .project is, you don't have to select that file.

Close