@link namespace

• 2.8K Views
  • Last Post 05 June 2013
tbee posted this 25 September 2012

I'm in the process of integrating OCRSDK and found that Dom4j is stumbling over the @link value that is used for the XML schema's. The XML is parsed correctly, but I cannot use XPath to query it. If I specify "//value" (or any other xpath that should return results) nothing is found (null).

However, if I remove the xmlns="@link" xmlns:xsi="@link" xsi:schemaLocation="@link" from the XML, things work fine.

I'm also confused about how to interprete the @link. How should I read that?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes

Xom is also tumbling over:

Caused by: nu.xom.MalformedURIException: Missing scheme in absolute URI reference at nu.xom.Verifier.throwMalformedURIException(Unknown Source) at nu.xom.Verifier.checkAbsoluteURIReference(Unknown Source) at nu.xom.Element.build(Unknown Source) ...

I've workaround the problem by simply removed the part from the returned XML.

Dmitry Me posted this 26 September 2012

This is a bug on our part - the string is a placeholder that was intended to be replaced with URIs. We are currently evaluating how to best fix this.

lysy1121 posted this 03 June 2013

Why this has not been fixed yet? It is impossible to process such xml!

What is you solution to this problem? I am using .net and thinking what would be the best way to remove this tag.

Thanks

lysy1121 posted this 04 June 2013

Why this has not been fixed yet? It is impossible to process such xml!

What is you solution to this problem? I am using .net and thinking what would be the best way to remove this tag.

Thanks

Dmitry Me posted this 04 June 2013

All of .NET samples for the service are completely insensitive to this problem.

lysy1121 posted this 05 June 2013

Well I can't agree with it. Maybe I am missing something here. I am using cloud OCR and the returned xml has the following namespaces xmlns, xmlns:xsi, xsi:schemaLocation.

Without removing xmlns namespace I am not able to access/read any info from the xml as it is not valid xml. You mentioned that your .NET samples are completely insensitive to this problem. But your samples only provide a way OCR image and download OCRed document. It doesn't provide a functionality to read it so it not relevant to the issue. I am using your samples anyway. Any idea when this could be fixed?

Close