Problemes activating trial account in SAP C4C

• 1.8K Views
  • Last Post 17 July 2015
Roberto posted this 16 July 2015

Hi Support,

I have registered for a Trial account because we want to Show the C4C Card scanner in a demo for a customer.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work. I registered the Service and entered my API key. The servce is activated successfully but I don't get the possibility to scan Cards by creating leads in the iOs and android app. I used the documentation an http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-64096.

I reset also my application Password and try again. But it doesn't work. Do you have any ideas what I have done wrong?

Best regards, Roberto

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Vitalie posted this 17 July 2015

just a comment: remove a dot at end of your link, it is not valid

Julia Anikushina posted this 17 July 2015

According to our database your “maihiro card scanner” application is active. There are 50 free test pages available till 8th September 2015 at your balance.

Could you please specify whether you get any error message when you try to run Cloud OCR SDK?

Roberto posted this 19 July 2015

Hi,

actually I think there is a Problem with our demosystem. To specify the Problem I use another abby account from a System with working Business Card scanner and it didn't work. So I think there is something wrong with the Business configuration of our System. Unfortunatelly I got no error Messages. The System accepts the API Keys but I didn't get the opportunity to use the scan functionality in my phone apps. I also refreshed the Caches of my phone application but it doesn't work.

Do have any further ideas? From my opinion it shloud be enough to enter the API Key and activate the Lead functionalities. Is there anything else to do?

Best regards, Roberto

Julia Anikushina posted this 20 July 2015

Actually we know nothing about SAP solution and what should be done to use the scan fuctionality in it. The SAP company uses ABBYY OCR technologies in their own solution. So, maybe it would better to address this question to SAP Support Team.

For example, you should pass only the Application ID and the password to ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK standard samples in order to activate their full functionality. We recommend you to refer to C# Quick Start, it will help you to understand how Cloud based application works.

In order we could have a better look on our side please send us the logs from any HTTP debugger (such as Fiddler or any other that is suitable for your platform). It will allow us to see what requests do you send to the server.

Close