Methods like processtextfield and processfield not working in the provided ios sdk, is there any additional configuration to be done?
processtextfield and processfield method not working
- 820 Views
- Last Post 07 October 2015
- Topic Is Solved
Please describe the issue in more details (send your answers to CloudOCRSDK@abbyy.com):
1) What is your Application ID?
2) What code sample do you use? Does the issue occur with our standard sample http://ocrsdk.com/documentation/code-samples/?
3) Send us the logs from any HTTP debugger, such as Fiddler (you can download it from www.fiddler2.com) or any of its analogue.
Seems it requires a task ID as a parameter from where can i obtain the same The Error Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Invalid parameter not satisfying: task.ID'
To use the processFields method you should transmit the corresponding task ID as a parameter. This method should be used in the following way:
- Create an XML file with recognition setting.
- Upload your image using the submitImage method. You will receive the task ID, that will be used in the next step.
- Call the processFields method. The XML file with the parameters of processing is transmitted in the request body and the task ID is transmitted as a parameter.
Hi after completing the steps 1,2,3 and i'am receiving an error stating
Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Invalid parameter not satisfying: task'
http://cloud.ocrsdk.com/processFields?taskId=%@ task id being e0791b09-f627-46f3-886e-973ce7c58b3
Any help is greatly appreciated
Please send us the logs from any HTTP debugger, such as Fiddler or any of its analogue. It allows to see what requests do you send to the server. We will be able to forward your logs to the developers for further investigation of the issue.
1349 questions, 4399 answers.