Can i Use ABBYY PDF Transformer in .net

• 1.8K Views
  • Last Post 26 October 2015
Magdy Badawy posted this 26 October 2015

I tried both of ABBYY Finereader 12 and PDF TRansofrmer 12 in arabic documents i found that PDF TRansofrmer 12 gives me a high result better than finereader but i didn't reach to 100% all i get about 80% correct words

1) i want to use PDF TRansofrmer 12 sdk in vb.net to manipulate a lot of pdf files 2) how to increase the result from 80% to 100 % in arabic words and is this related to fonts installed in my windows thanks for reply magdy badawy

Oksana Serdyuk posted this 26 October 2015

ABBYY PDF Transformer is a desktop version and it cannot be used as SDK. However we have the following SDK solutions supporting Arabic:

• ABBYY FineReader Engine (for offline recognition) - this is our “big” SDK which gives you the tools to integrate optical text recognition technologies into your applications. If you are interested to try it, please fill the following form at our site to get the trial version of the program.
  • ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK (for online recognition) provides the same quality of recognition as FineReader Engine as these products are based on the same recognition technologies, but Cloud OCR SDK has limited set of tuning options compared to FineReader Engine. If you interested with Cloud OCR SDK then to help you to get started we recommend to read How to Work with Cloud OCR SDK.

Also you can contact your region sales to clarify some details about our products.

Close