Get Dictionary Object from DictionaryDescription

• Last Post 31 December 2015
Andres Muñoz posted this 28 December 2015

Hello,

Is there a way to get Dictionary object from DictionaryDescription? I need to use EnumWords method from the dictionary Object in order to verify if a word is in the System Dictionary (StandardDictionary).

I know about IsWordFromDictionary propierty but it doesn't conform to my scenario.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Oksana Serdyuk posted this 29 December 2015

Would you kindly describe your usage scenario in more details?

Possibly the CustomLanguage code sample from our standard samples will be useful for you.

Andres Muñoz posted this 29 December 2015

well, after identifying misspelled words from all recognized paragraphs using Paragraph.Words[x].IsWordFromDictionary, I allow the user to correct the words and I need to "re-examine" the paragraphs in order to know if the corrected words were well written. I'd like to use the ABBY's dictionary for this purpose and not use an external dictionary, is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance :D

Oksana Serdyuk posted this 31 December 2015

If I understand you correctly, you can repeatedly use the IsWordFromDictionary property after the user has corrected the words. If the word again is not from the dictionary, you can ask the user to check it one more time.

I have sent you by e-mail the modified the RecognizedTextProcessing sample that calculates the number of words which are not in the dictionary before and after text correction.

Close