System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8000FFFF): Internal program error

• Last Post 26 February 2016
alisan posted this 23 February 2016

Hello all,

keep getting that com exception when trying to ocr a certain pdf file:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8000FFFF): Internal program error: c:\build\13.0.23\0\entityextraction\businesscard\analyser\src\lineinterval.cpp, 138. at FREngine.FRDocumentClass.Process(DocumentProcessingParams DocumentProcessingParams)

Im using Finereader Engine 11 within my .net 4.5.1 class library. My code works fine with other pdf files except one certain file. I am not able to point out the differences between working and not working pdfs.

Any help would be appreciating. Best regards Alisan

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Oksana Serdyuk posted this 24 February 2016

I have managed to find the reclamation with such error message in our database, and it is already fixed in our technologies. Could you kindly send to SDK_Support@abbyy.com your image and the used recognition settings, so that I can make sure that there is the same issue? In this case, the fix must be included into the next ABBYY FineReader Engine 11 release.

alisan posted this 25 February 2016

Thank you for you reply. Unfortunately I need to get the allowance to send you the file. It contains sensitive data and I don't feel very confident that I will get permission to publish it. I am currently waiting for a similar file, wich I will be able to hand you out - in order to reproduce the exception. But I'm not sure if it will raise the error as well.... Can you tell how big the chances are of fixing the issue with the new release without verifing it against your systems? Kindest Regards

Oksana Serdyuk posted this 26 February 2016

We have got your message, but I cannot reproduce the issue with the provided information. I have forwarded your message to your region Support Team, they will contact you to clarify additional information.

Close