Document references

• Last Post 07 June 2016
angusto posted this 27 May 2016

Hello, I use a custom ImageSource using reference images (not images in memory). Then I add a lot of documents to my imagesource and pass it to the processor using SetCustomImageSource method. Next i read all documents with RecognizeNextDocument.

How can I have a reference on witch of my document has been processed? Maybe the file name? Or is possibile to have returned che ID then the document is added? I whant to save some exported data in database but i have to know witch is the document the data comes from.

Thanks

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Anna Falevskaya posted this 27 May 2016

Hello!

Could you please specify which assembling mode you use? Do you create a separate document for each image file or do you put all available images in one single document?

If you create a separate document for each image file, you can get the name of each processed document via the Title property of the Document object which you get as a result of RecognizeNextDocument method.

angusto posted this 27 May 2016

Hello, I have a separate document for each file, a file may contain multiple images. The Title property of the Document object has always "Document 1", "Document 2," etc and not the originale filename.

Angelo

Anna Falevskaya posted this 30 May 2016

Dear Angelo,

The image source name (original filename) can be obtained for each page (Page Object) of the recognized document (Document Object) by using the Source property of the SourceImageInfo object (Page→SourceImageInfo→Source). This property returns the image source name. If the image was loaded from file, this is the full path to the file. If the hot folder was used, this property returns the name of the hot folder. If you are using a custom image source, this property will return its name.

angusto posted this 07 June 2016

Hello, thank you, I'll try all this options.

Thanks Angelo

Close