I'm trying to make ABBYY OCR SDK for iOS to work but with no luck and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
I downloaded your latest SDK, runned sample project on iPad device and recognition of business card was working ok there.
When I added library to my own project (with all the same settings), it was behaving very strange (managed to build & run with no errors, but result of recognition is just a bunch of garbage with any image I tried).
Then I thought that something was wrong with my project, so I created a new clean project from scratch, added all ABBYY files and settings there and I got the same results (for which I'm sending screenshot).
Please give me some clue what seems to be wrong when getting results like this.
P.S. I'm using OSX El Capitan (10.11.6) with the latest Xcode 8.1 and default "Single View Application" project template.