FineReader Engine SDK license

• Last Post 07 March 2017
Siju Tharakan posted this 06 March 2017

Want to integrate Fine Reader Engine SDK in my application. where to get license?

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Oksana Serdyuk posted this 06 March 2017

To request a trial version of ABBYY FineReader Engine please contact your local ABBYY office for details or request a trial version via our site by filling in this form.

Yes filed forms and downloaded SDK Trial (Windows version). Evaluated using SDK and is worked fine. Now plan to purchase license to integrate in custom application. I contacted team but no response. Please guide us the procedure to purchase license.

Please specify what company would own IP-rights for developed application and where it is located. I will try to speed the process up.

IP rights for an Australian based BPO company. Required a Single SDK license in application hosted server.

I have forwarded your request to the corresponding Sales Manager. Please await when he will contact you. And we wish you a successful outcome for your project!

Thank you. Expecting a quick response from Sales team. Please pass my contact info Mob# +91 - 94976 13273 (India). Email:-sijutharakan@m2comsys.com

Oksana Serdyuk posted this 07 March 2017

Have you managed to communicate with our sales?

The sales manager said that your mail server bounced our messages, please check this.

Siju Tharakan posted this 07 March 2017

I received a copy of email in my gmail account. I replied. we need to fix the deal at the earliest.

Close