The Demo Code does not work.

• 4.2K Views
  • Last Post 29 March 2013
ABBYY OCR SDK Forum posted this 26 March 2013

I try to run the demo with the ChineseJPG sample image, but it gives me the following errors, all in *.dll, so I cannot fix them: A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll A first chance exception of type 'System.Xml.XmlException' occurred in System.Xml.dll A first chance exception of type 'Abbyy.CloudOcrSdk.ProcessingErrorException' occurred in AbbyyOnlineSdk.dll A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll A first chance exception of type 'System.Xml.XmlException' occurred in System.Xml.dll A first chance exception of type 'Abbyy.CloudOcrSdk.ProcessingErrorException' occurred in AbbyyOnlineSdk.dll A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll A first chance exception of type 'System.Xml.XmlException' occurred in System.Xml.dll A first chance exception of type 'Abbyy.CloudOcrSdk.ProcessingErrorException' occurred in AbbyyOnlineSdk.dll Please help!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
kmdong posted this 28 March 2013

php code $url = 'http://cloud.ocrsdk.com/processImage?language=ChinesePRC&exportFormat=xml';

Dmitry Me posted this 29 March 2013

You should inspect the exception .Message to find the details.

Close