Insufficient Memory to continue the execution of the program

• 1.9K Views
  • Last Post 21 March 2018
Anvesh posted this 27 September 2013

Hello,

I have been using "FRDocument.PageFlushingPolicy = FREngine.PageFlushingPolicyEnum.PFP_FlushToDisk" in my code inorder to work with images on my disk.

I mentioned Engine.CreateImageDocumentsInMemory = false while loading engine also.

But I am getting the error "Insufficient Memory to continue the execution of the program."

This error is a system generated error due to lack to RAM.

Please ensure how to overcome this error. We are facing many problems due to this.

Thanks & Regards Anvesh

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Anastasia Galimova posted this 28 October 2013

twertsy posted this 15 February 2016

The link posted above appears to be broken. I tried this: http://knowledgebase.ocrsdk.com/article/1470 but don't understand what is instructed?? Where do I make the changes mentioned? Are there settings somewhere I can access? It says to look them up in help but none come up in a search. I have approximately 20 documents to scan, each consisting of 100-150 pages but my scanner keeps bogging down at around page 50. Using ABBY 12 and an Epson Perfection V600 Photo. Thanks for the help!!!!

Oksana Serdyuk posted this 16 February 2016

Thank you for your remarks, we have updated the link. As to your question, we will answer you by e-mail, because your question is related to ABBYY desktop product.

jedarc posted this 23 January 2018

I'm getting this same error message when trying to use FlexiCapture Engine 11 with the same amount of files and pages cited by @twertsy.

How could I solve this?

Denis Gusak posted this 31 January 2018

I'm getting this same error message when trying to use FlexiCapture Engine 11 with the same amount of files and pages cited by @twertsy.

How could I solve this?

Have you tried the recommendations from this article in ABBYY KnowledgeBase?

jedarc posted this 14 March 2018

All these links are broken.

Oksana Serdyuk posted this 15 March 2018

I have just checked - the links are fine, but the same article is transferred to another resource and it should be available faster here: Not enough storage is available to complete this operation: E_OUTOFMEMORY. Please try once again.

• Liked by
  • jedarc
jedarc posted this 15 March 2018

Thank you very much for your quick response.

When talking about processing multiple-page documents, there is the recommendation to query the Help document, but I could not find those settings there.

Could you help me with the location please?

Oksana Serdyuk posted this 16 March 2018

This article relates to ABBYY FineReader Engine 11. Do you use FineReader Engine 11?

jedarc posted this 19 March 2018

No, I'm using FlexiCapture Engine 11, but I'm having the same exception when trying to recognize multiple files with multiple pages.

I loaded my Engine through the OutprocLoader method, because I have a scenario with a WebService that receives multiple requests at the same time.

jedarc posted this 21 March 2018

I've asked a question here to address a similar scenario I'm facing with the ABBYY FlexiCapture Engine 11.

Close