04 April 2016
In order you can use the feeder please do the followings(c++ sample code):
//create scanManager object
IScanManager scanManager = engine.CreateScanManager();
IScanSourceSettings settings = scanManager.get_ScanSourceSettings(scanSource);
settings.UseFeeder = true;
//don`t stop between pages
settings.StopBetweenPages = false;
//don`t do pause between pages
settings.PauseBetweenPages = false;
//use new wettings
scanManager.Scan(scanSource, folder, true);
If this recommendations didn`t help with this situation please send to SDK_Support@abbyy.com the following additional information:
1) What does happen when you use UseFeeder?
2) The AInfo report:
∙ Go to FCEngine installation folder, \Bin\Support subfolder.
∙ Run AInfo.exe and wait until all necessary information is gathered
∙ Send generated archive
3) Does the issue reproduce on our standard samples? In case it doesn’t we would be really grateful if you could send us a simple sample project with which we could reproduce the issue on our side.
4) Please specify the build number of your FCEngine 11 (the build number can be found in the top right corner on the Introduction page of the Help file. It looks like “22.214.171.124”. Also you can find it in Properties in the Bin\FCEngine.dll local menu. This way is especially useful if the Help file is not installed on the computer.).
5) The FCEngine log file generated by the application. You can obtain the logs by calling Engine.StartLogging() method right after creating an Engine object.
6) The file with extension *.NFO which contains information about using system. You can find this file launched from the command line msinfo32 -> menu File -> Save As.
7) Serial number of the ABBYY FlexiCapture Engine 11 which you use.