I have installed ABBYY flexi capture SDK on my local machine, I created java application in NetBeans 8.02 and added Hello.java sample code provided by ABBYY,and also added com.abbyy.FCEngine.jar in project. While running this Hello class I am getting Unspecified Error. How can I resolve this Error?
Hello.java sample code provided by ABBYY Flexi Capture 11 R2 is giving unspecified error
- 403 Views
- Last Post 31 October 2016
The “Unspecified error” may occur if you try to use FCEngine as a 64bit library, but you compile your application with 32bit JDK, or in reverse when you've installed FCEngine as a 32bit library, but you compile the application with 64bit JDK. Could you please check this assumption?
If the issue is still actual, kindly send to SDK_Support@abbyy.com the following information:
1) The serial number of your FCEngine package.
2) The AInfo report from your machine. To create this report please do the following:
- Run the application and reproduce the error;
- Go to the FCEngine installation folder, \Bin\Support;
- Run the AInfo.exe and wait until the utility gathers all the necessary information.
3) The step-by-step instruction with the screenshots what you are doing.
Is there any license issue, because when I was installing SDK at that time it asked for license activation and It was not activated.
If you activated the license during the first installation, you should not re-activate the license while the program is used on the same machine.
Kindly specify if the issue with 'Unspecified error' is still actual after re-installing the program. If yes, please provide us with the listed below information.
1458 questions, 4764 answers.