Is there any way to integrate it with React Native?
How to integrate it with React Native?
- 923 Views
- Last Post 17 January 2019
As React Native works only with native libraries and RTR SDK has no native libraries versions, unfortunately, this framework is not supported.
Please sorry for missing your last question. We have consulted with the developers regarding your question, you can create your own wrapper using Native Modules. The developers recommend to use https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/native-modules-ios.html and https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/native-components-android.html respectively for iOS and Android.
At the moment we do not have wrapper for React Native, but this is in our plans to add it in future.
Has there been any movement on the creation of a React Native wrapper for the ABBYY Mobile Imaging SDK II? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
2068 questions, 6524 answers.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 What's the DocumentProcessingParams parameters to get the best accuracy extraction from pdf file
- 2 Parallel Processing with ABBYY FineReader Engine 12 by python
- 3 Cordova Plugin - startDataCapture options profile - ID_HK
- 4 Error NSURLErrorDomain error – 1012 in SAP Hybris C4C app for business card reading
- 5 Cloud OCR SDK (Python) returns binary to .txt file instead of text