Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\shruti.pardhi\PycharmProjects\myproabbbbbbyyyyy\process.py", line 115, in <module>

main()

File "C:\Users\shruti.pardhi\PycharmProjects\myproabbbbbbyyyyy\process.py", line 109, in main

recognize_file(source_file, target_file, language, output_format)

File "C:\Users\shruti.pardhi\PycharmProjects\myproabbbbbbyyyyy\process.py", line 43, in recognize_file

task = processor.process_image(file_path, settings)

File "C:\Users\shruti.pardhi\PycharmProjects\myproabbbbbbyyyyy\AbbyyOnlineSdk.py", line 58, in process_image

auth=(self.ApplicationId, self.Password), proxies=self.Proxies)

File "C:\Users\shruti.pardhi\Documents\pythonprograms\lib\site-packages\requests\api.py", line 116, in post

return request('post', url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)

File "C:\Users\shruti.pardhi\Documents\pythonprograms\lib\site-packages\requests\api.py", line 60, in request

return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)

File "C:\Users\shruti.pardhi\Documents\pythonprograms\lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py", line 533, in request

resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)

File "C:\Users\shruti.pardhi\Documents\pythonprograms\lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py", line 646, in send

r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)

File "C:\Users\shruti.pardhi\Documents\pythonprograms\lib\site-packages\requests\adapters.py", line 514, in send

raise SSLError(e, request=request)

requests.exceptions.SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='cloud-westus.ocrsdk.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /processImage?language=English&exportFormat=txt (Caused by SSLError("Can't connect to HTTPS URL because the SSL module is not available."))

i'm getting above error, can you please help me to get out of this. Also it will be better if you provide sample program along with description. I am not able to understand some part of the program which is provided by you on your website. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.